Too cute! Hey... I have about half a box of newborn diapers. Is Tatum still in newborn? I think Cooper is out of that size. Could you use them? Let me know!
YOU are SO creative! I would never have thought to bundle up the eldest alonside the youngest for a FUN Fun Foto! And Stripes with polka dots! Love your pics! Love YOU, Twi
7 comments:
Oh, how cute, I miss my girls, all three of them.
ahhh--------love being a gramma!
I love the picture of both of the girls swaddled. Hilarious. We miss you here. Hope you are doing well.
Too cute!
Too cute! Hey... I have about half a box of newborn diapers. Is Tatum still in newborn? I think Cooper is out of that size. Could you use them? Let me know!
Your girls are beautiful! Tatum looks just like Spencer to me!
YOU are SO creative!
I would never have thought to bundle up the eldest alonside the youngest for a FUN Fun Foto!
And Stripes with polka dots!
Love your pics!
Love YOU,
Twi
Post a Comment