Monday, September 13, 2010

April 2010

The Idaho cousins came for a visit to NM while we were there!
courtesy of malloryfotografie

Addie got to meet Eden for the first time!
These next two require some explanation.  One of the twins was teasing Spencer about his gross beard and it was almost Easter and we had been talking about coloring eggs the next day and Spencer told (A or B?) he was going to shave it and put it on an egg. "Gross!" and "Yeah right!" type comments were made, but he did, in fact, make a hairy egg and give it to (A or B).  Also sometimes Spencer removes his hair in phases.  Usually he makes ridiculous side burns or goatees and I can't even look at him.  I thought this mustache was just as bad.  I told him he looked like a cop.  A creepy cop.  So he posed with a really tough .22. 
Said egg:
 
 And speaking of haircuts this picture really shows off the horrible job I did cutting Addie's hair.
One of my 11 cutest nieces and one of my 19 cutest nephews.
I love these two together.  Have I mentioned that?
Tates and Nashers
Fun family date at the Chandler mall. Ads got to build-a-coyote and we also rode this little train and it was still cheaper than all of us going to a movie.
The gals w/ papa at Roosevelt
First boat ride!
Exhausting!
My crazy mom
Poor Tate couldn't move if she wanted to
This girl makes me laugh









THE END

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

said girl makes me laugh also!