Saturday, September 11, 2010

February + March in NM

This little gal loves to stick her tongue out.  She has an outrageously long tongue that she can twist completely upside down.  It's really disgusting [(and I'm not being sarcastic, it really looks gross) not pictured]. 

I'm not sure why there are so many pictures of Tatum on this bed.
I love matching jammies

My second favorite baby outfit is a plain onesie (the preferred outfit is nakie or just a diaper).

Look at those fat rolls! They gag me!

Mmmmm....

Silly cousins

St. George UT @ Brandon & Lauren's wedding/ Spencer hopping in like he's the groom. Goofball.

First time meeting cousin Phinneas.  He is such a flirt, and he does it all with his eyes.

Spencer dancing with the girlies

Phin, Jack, Tate, Ads
B&W photos courtesy of malloryfotografie

Where'd they go?

There he is

Glen Canyon Dam pitstop

On the plaid bedspread again

Playing with the growth marker

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm liking your way of playing catch-up. I might have to copy you one of these days...since I'm about a year behind. :)