NM Spencer, Randa, Addelyn and Tatum
Equally excited about the ward Christmas party.
We miss our Jackson so so much.
Just Chillin'
Gramma Cheryl set Addie up her own Christmas tree in her room. Lucky-y-y-y.
My sweethearts
Christmas morning back in AZ @ my mom and dad's house
Classic Addie face
Addie's big cousins spoil her so much. I love it. I think this is Avery? pushing her around.
She wore her cat ears and tail for 3 days straight. That little stocking stuffer was her favorite present.
Those dang fat cheeks, gross. Sleeping baby, double gross!
Addie was running around taking care of the baby Jesus while everyone else was getting ready. I thought it was pretty cute.
Brynn, Addie, Natalie
Oakley
Our family nativity was extra fancy this year with a stable and farm animals
Nash(ed) (Po)Tatum(s)
The romantic present my husband got for our 6 year anniversary
See how much I loved it?
Back in NM it snowed
Addie was her monkey self
Tatum was her sweet self
And then it snowed more
And Spencer and Addie made a super snowman
That melted in like a day
THE END





















2 comments:
i miss you guys!
love it. glad to hear from you!
Post a Comment