*So you know I think I need an important blog topic after being on hiatus. This is not it. A week or two ago I was cleaning up a Tatum explosion, trying to peel off the onesie without getting the stinky mustard into her hair and all the sudden a song came to mind: G - L - A - M - O - R - O U S. Now I think of it everytime I change a poopy diaper. Annoying right?
Also a few weeks ago Beyonce came to me in a dream. She said "girl you need to fix up thum shoes." She was refering to some plain black heels that have a strap that's broken that I cannot seem to get to stick with any adhesive known to man. Anyway then she took all this tulle and ribbon, and tied and twisted them around my plain black heels. Think "Fancy Nancy" on steroids. When I woke up I decided it wasn't a great look for me but it was high time I made the girls some tutus. Beyonce used black, hot pink, lime and tourquoise and I thought that was a darling idea.
**And what is the deal with Mike Posner? Does anyone know? Do I just happen to be seeing and hearing him everywhere I turn by coinsidence or do people like him. If so, why, WHY? To me he's like a less attractive less talented Justin Timberlake. Or maybe you like him and I'm lame. Maybe you're cooler than me.
Now that I have that off my chest I thnk it's time I start posting pictures and captions at regular intervals again. My excuses have been that my computer, external hard drive, camera, USB cord for my camera, and an internet connection have not all been together at the same time when the computer was not in Tatum's room, but now that we're getting settled into our new place I have all my stuff together (a physical, not mental state) and it is not in Tatum's room so I finally feel like blogging again. We'll see how it goes.
*Mind you this section was written in March I think so when I refer to exploding diapers, that no longer happens and when I say a week or two ago, it has actually been several months.
**Written today.



4 comments:
What an awesome dream! Your girls look so ridiculously cute!!!!
Love the tutus! Your so crafty and talented! Glad you are blogging again! :))
Oh your dream! Halerious! So flippin funny that it was beyonce and she inspired you to make tutus! hahah Speaking of dreams.. I had a crazy one about you that I have to tell you about when I got home! I started texting you to tell you about it but it just isnt the same! Cant wait to see you soon! In like a week! yayayayay!
yeah!
Well, well, well, it sure is nice to see those cute faces again.
Post a Comment