So I have been driving myself crazy stroller shopping. I have a double jogger that can also be towed behind a bike, but it doesn't even fit into the back of my Nissan Pathfinder when the back is empty much less when going on a trip or even just to a store.
I have a 33lb toddler and about a 19lb baby and here is what I want in a stroller:
*A sit and stand situation + a seat that will accept a baby seat in case we have another baby some day
*the sit and stand seat to be able to be a regular seat
*both seats to recline to flat for napping & diaper changing
*huge wheels for ease of pushing
*ability to turn on a dime
*the latest model and it needs to look cute
*durable materials and not flimsy plastic everything
*tons of storage
*100lb weight capacity
*snack trays for each kid
*under $150
*less than 25lbs
*steers with one hand
*folds with one hand
*in less than 3 seconds
*into the size of a postage stamp
Is that too much to ask?
I was originally set on this one
Joovy Caboose Ultralight
then decided Addie still needs a seat to take a nap in
Baby Trend Sit N stand Plus
But they entertain each other better when they are side by side and this one's cute & pretty cheap
Dream on me side by side
I just wish there was a gigantic stroller store with hundreds on display for me to look at, fold, unfold, put the kids in and push a.round for a second.
I've been to Babies R Us and Baby Depot and they have like 5 doubles each.
Any suggestions?
1 comment:
What did you end up getting? I'm dying to know.
Post a Comment