Saturday, November 13, 2010

Some pics I stole from my moms computer + Sept.

???

Ashlynn is so awesome to always hold Tate whenever she sees her. This is at the airport waiting for Garrett's flight.

A fascinating discussion

We ♥ Papa

Uncle T holding Tatum holding Bouncy Bear

Natalie & Addie enjoying the great indoors playing w/ Ashlynn's Littlest Pets (camping).

Jammin' to the family talent show tunes

  
My mom and dad w/ their (awesome) recently returned missionary grand kids. Logan got home from Minnesota in the spring (May?), Garrett from Washington in Aug. ,and Cambria from Idaho that day (Sept. 12). Love you guys! (Like they read my blog!)

 Brynn looking so sporty spice and darling.

My mom kills me.  60(ahem +) and going strong!

Can you believe I'm sharing this? Addie hates wearing Jewelry and hair bows but she loves doing this to me. "Can I make you to a PRINCESS," she says. Regal.

 A tiny Koala bed makes a perfect "Abu" hat

A baby eating a baby banana! Awwww...

A "take a picture of me because you're taking one of Tatum" moment.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

ahhh....miss you guys