Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This year in pictures January - September

 Brrr... we need parkas in Mesa
 and fleece jackets in snow storms
 First year playing soccer (maybe the last)
 Super sisters
 We go through reams of paper 'round here


 Sea Life Aquarium with Nana & Papa
 Tatum loves her some carousels
 Easter
 Sunnin'
 Splashin'
 More soccer
 Tatum wanted to be part of the team too
 Awwww... cozy
 

She's thinking, "Yeah mom, really fun. Great idea."

 To quote her favorite movie "SO FLUFFY I'M GUNNA DIE!!!"
 Cute lil' Nashers
Creative cousins
 SO stinkin' strawberry sassy
 First stitches )c:
Her favorite place @ CMoP

 They look like little caged animals
 More children's Museum of Phoenix
 She's really into winking and thumbs upping
Tatum's wearing this shirt quite a bit
 Snowflake 24th of July parade
 Jackson Rosey!!
 "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur,
 happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr..." (Thanks Aunt Wendy)
 Tate's Birthday
 Arizona Museum of Natural History
Vernon

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Where is that picture with the bunny from? Because I'm 100% that's my niece in the background.

randa_joy said...

Ha! Yeah it is! We were at Superstition farm, I think. I recognized the twins+ more twins from Iheartmesa. Small world.