OK this is going to be negative and super grouchy probably so you might want to move on. My house is messy, I'm too tired to clean it. I have laundry to fold and I'm blogging. Whatever. It all started last Friday night when I was off having a good old time with my sisters at Gold Canyon resort. I came home Saturday and went to pick Addie up from her nap and she was burning up, apparently she had started her fever the night before. Anyway I thought it was just teething, and I had already agreed to watch my nephews (1yr. & 3yrs.) for 4 days while my Sister and BIL went to Mexico. Anyway by Tuesday morning I go to get the baby out of bed and he was covered in dried vomit and I was like "crap! what is the deal?" because the other one had thrown up Sunday night but been fine all day Monday. I was ready for a break and called up my other 2 sisters because they said they would take a turn watching the boys and I got their stuff all packed up and was going to load them in the car and picked up the little one and HE had a fever. BLURGH!! While I'm deciding what to do Spencer comes home from work sick with the vomits. Let me shorten this, my Sis & BIL quickly come home from Mexico (where BIL had been sick the whole time) and get their kids, I get a 24+ hour flu, Addie is diagnosed w/ 2 ear infections, her teeth poke through and her fever goes away but she's still grouchy and irritable as H-E-double-CK and she HATES the amoxicillin so bad and I feel like a jerk and she doesn't want to eat but if she doesn't she throws up the medicine and I thought Spencer was better b/c he went to work yesterday & today but this evening he lost his lunch and then his dinner. I guess it would have sufficed to say "We've been sick all week" but that was just too cheery sounding and I still feel like cursing. I know I'm being wimpy and I need to just suck it up and be glad we're hardly ever sick, especially at the same time, but I'm just tired of it and it feels like it's never going to end.
O.K. Spencer just came in and wanted to watch The Office online since we missed it last night and he's done w/ his homework. Pam's glasses almost made me pee my pants. It cheered me up a bunch and now I'm ready to go to sleep. Laughter IS the best medicine.
3 comments:
Oh crap! Did you guys get what we got? I hope not!! Is Addie feeling better?
Well, I guess you haven't been to aerobics so I won't feel toooo guilty!:) I am sorry and know how it goes, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.... at least that is waht I keep telling myself!
I love how REAL you are!! It's so fun to see your personality come out! I've always enjoyed you! I wish I was cool like you
Post a Comment