Monday, May 5, 2008

Top 10 Cutest things Addie does



10. Pats her dolly and puts her in her chair and gives her a bottle


9. Says "hat" and "hot" at appropriate times


8. Cracks up when she toots (or hears mom or dad)


7. Sneakily sticks her finger up dad or mom's shirt sleeve to "tickle" us


6. Her baby signs are really cute to me still like "more," "diaper" and "dog"


6. Claps after pretty much any performed song at church, T.V., or wherever


5. Brings me books to read to her (all day)


4. I love when she nicely plays with my hair or feels my face or strokes my arms and hands


3. Screams with delight when her daddy comes home from work


2. Checks the snuggle-ability of everything she finds that she likes. "oooo pretty rock let me see how it feels against my cheek"


1. Says the saddest, sweetest "N-uh-oh-ooo" whenever she sees a cat. It's her version of "Meow."


(Yes I know there are two #6's but "Top 11" just doesn't have that ring to it)

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Wow, you really messed this one up...#3 should have been #1 hands down, you should see that happy face running at you from my point of view, I am going to have to create a better, bigger, more fantabulous blog to correct your mistake.

love_b said...

Oh im so excited for when bella can do those things! she is such a blob right now...eat...poop...sleep...pee...cry and sleep some more! haha addie is so cute!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

SUPER cute and sweet, and just fyi even after reading there were two #6's I still didn't notice....WOW I am really quick!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cool mommy! I love Addie, she's a cutie pie! I love you too!