For those of you who don't know... We're pregnant! As Addie would say "TA-DA!" Even though I was sick for a while and am getting larger, and feeling Marmaduke flip, it hasn't seemed real for some reason. Well she's real, and I guess I should come up with a new nick name. And no, "Office" fans, Astird is not an option.
14 comments:
Yeah! I don't actually "see" you much so I didn't know. How fun!
Yay! That is so fun! Congratulations! When are you due?
Congrats!!
Yay! So happy for you! If you really like Marmaduke, you could call her Marma for short!!! =)
What a surprise!Congrads! That is great to hear your news since I never see you either!:) I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. That is awesome that Addie will be a big sister! Another girl huh? That is great too! My boys and your girls, we can work out the aggreement/paper work later! haha!
i am so excited!
A girl! How exciting. I can't wait to know "for sure" what we're having. I'm just a week behind you, but my doc doesn't do sex ultrasounds until 20-22 weeks.
AWESOME! I have been wondering what you found out and wanted to call you. Yeah!
I heard the news... congratulations!
Kristy
I am happy for you! And, I am happy it's another girl. They will be two of the most mischevious pair of princesses ever.
PLUS, I came from an entire family of girls...FIVE. And, LOOK, how I turned out. Practically perfect.
I was wondering when you would have another one. :) Congrats!! I am way excited for you! :)
well how about that! how fun! another girl! when are you due?
Yay, congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant! Did you post it before and I missed it? Well, Congratulations on another baby girl! PS. so when is your due date?
Congratulations. I didn't know. That's great.
Post a Comment