So I got tagged and here are the rules:
The rules for the Honest Scrap award - The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting,
even if you have to dig deep!
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting,
even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.Simple. Or not.
I wasn't feeling too interesting so I decided to make a list of how I am like an old woman.
1 I like real mail, you know the kind that a person in a white truck delivers, whether rain or sleet or hail or shine or whatnot.
2 I am a Great Aunt.
3 I think some of the most handsome movie stars ever are either currently geriatric or dead (Paul Newman, Harrison Ford, Gene Kelly).
4 I didn't have to walk uphill both ways in snow with no shoes on to get to school but I did have to survive my first 20 years or so without a personal gaming device, computer, my own vehicle, text messaging, or even having a cell phone for that matter.
5 I wear socks to bed.
6 I love old-fashioned old-lady names (Margaret, Violet, Martha, Clara, Ida, Pearl, Ruth, Grace, Adeline).
7 I love cardigans,
8 Small earrings,
9 and sensible shoes.
10 Now shush, everybody, it's time for JEOPARDY!!!
8 comments:
Haha! These are great.
Just remember, you are only an old folk when you start eating dinner at 4 pm.
I like your phrase "currently dead", like tomorrow things could change :)
Pearl and Grace were the 2 names we chose if we had a girl. I am so diggin' your choice of old actors...some of my faves - Cary Grant, Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck
This was way fun to read Randa!
Haha you are funny! I love this post.
Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope Harris Ford doesn't google his name and find your blog. He would love to know that you have him on your "hot" list, but might frown upon his being put in a category with geriatrics and dead people. :)
Randa -
You have to come check out my blog and leave a comment to win tickets for Disney on Ice on April 9th! Tell anyone you know who lives in the Phoenix/East Valley Area!
this is on the MarMa Duke thing..
why duke? why not MarMaDame...
Duke seems an odd name for a little princess....
of course then you'd have the MaDame thing going on.
how about MarMi
MarMa
MarMe (little close to MaMe which is MY acquired name...)
MarMo
MarMu
oh yeah don't forget MarMy
I'm just not following this one,
it's like Dax
ryhmes with Fax and Tax and other not so beautiful words..
so thankfully he is Daxton, not just Dax..
Post a Comment