Ugh. Bless your heart. I'd tell you to do all sorts of tricky things to go in to labor but I did all of those things and none of them worked. That example photo is slightly gnarly.
OH dang! I was just going to email you and see, but I know there is nothing worse than people saying "oh you're still pregnant" like you didn't realize that. I guess I should have scheduled that VT appt with you this week after all. Let us know when its REALLY time!
5 comments:
Ugh. Bless your heart. I'd tell you to do all sorts of tricky things to go in to labor but I did all of those things and none of them worked. That example photo is slightly gnarly.
OH dang! I was just going to email you and see, but I know there is nothing worse than people saying "oh you're still pregnant" like you didn't realize that. I guess I should have scheduled that VT appt with you this week after all. Let us know when its REALLY time!
That was just mean, I got my hopes up.
At least you still have your sense of humor! :) I was amazed at what an awesome picture you had taken...until I read the bottom. Good luck!
REAL FUNNY little girl!!!
I wondered how the guess what followed the I. Am. ready!!!
Post a Comment